Thanks for purchasing tickets to Rivers & Lands Conservancy’s 8th Annual Fundraising Gala! To help keep our attendees safe and healthy, we will be implementing the following COVID-19 Safety Measures and Considerations at the event:
- Rivers & Lands Conservancy will adhere to the County of Riverside’s current COVID-19 recommendations and requirements. We kindly recommend masks for all guests and require them for all who are unvaccinated when indoors. No proof of vaccination or negative tests are required for an event of this size.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized and bathrooms disinfected by Crestmore Manor staff immediately prior to our event.
- Masks will be available for guests that need or want one upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all guests at high-touch areas.
- The total event capacity has been reduced to allow for less crowding inside the dinner room.
- Doors will be kept open to the dinner room for the duration of the event (unless inclement weather dictates otherwise) to increase air circulation.
- The indoor programming has been kept to a minimum to maximize the enjoyment of the outdoor courtyard.
- RLC-branded pens will be given to each guest for silent auction bidding purposes.
**For references on current COVID-19 recommendations and requirements, please visit:
County of Riverside:
County of Riverside Update:
State of California Overall